Do you want to be the next Henry Sy?
Set up a mega business like Tony Tan Caktiong?
Or make the most of your savings, investments, and money?
If you want to save early, invest wisely, and retire happy, sign up for Money Summit and Wealth Expo 2012.
What Can You Expect?
It’s going to be a 2-day event, from August 2 to 3, 2012, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Several finance experts are definitely sharing their success stories and provide heaps of handy, easy-to-follow, and useful tips in different areas of wealth creation and investments.
- You’ll learn the best forms of savings, which so many are finding hard to do.
- It doesn’t discriminate. It’s open even for the most clueless about investing.
- You’ll walk away more inspired and motivated to treat money more responsibly and respectfully.
- You can meet great mentors and form new friendships. (The journey to better finance isn’t going t be easy. You’ll need help and support from like-minded individuals.)
- You don’t need to go to Manila just to attend the conference and expo.
The Money Summit and Wealth Expo 2012 needs some investment from you, but with all the benefits mentioned above, it’s surely worth it. So go ahead and sign up today.
Do you ever dream of staying here?
Nope, this isn’t Bora-Bora or Maldives. It’s found right here in the Philippines–in Apulit Island.
I know you’re daydreaming about frolicking on the beach, dining on scrumptious seafood, or simply immersing yourself in the picture-perfect island.
So what if I tell you, you–and your chosen companion–can be there FOR FREE?
I’m not kidding! Check out how you can do that:
It’s as easy as that!
Start writing your blog post pronto. Don’t forget the submission deadlines: JULY 15.
Extend your summer in one of the best beach retreats in the country: El Nido Resorts-Apulit Island.